Luggage Storage Union Square San Francisco
Luggage storage at Union Square in San Francisco will help you enjoy even the smallest stint at this public plaza with absolute freedom. Being the third-largest shopping arena, Union Square inevitably becomes one of the most bustling landmarks of the city. Be it clothing, artwork, or home decor, take your time exploring the city by booking instant luggage storage in San Francisco with Vertoe and roaming around handsfree.
As this plaza surrounds several blocks, virtually every fashion label in the world has set up a shop in and around Square, a landmark park at the heart of downtown shopping and hotel district. As your hands will be loaded with shopping bags, why bear the extra burden of luggage. Rather let Vertoe safely look after your bags with reliable luggage storage service in Union Square, while you roam like a free spirit in San Francisco.
Image Source: tripsavvy.com
Need for Luggage Storage near Union Square San Francisco
Union Square in every sense calls out to have safe luggage storage nearby so that you avoid dragging heavy bags. Store your bags with Vertoe at bag storage at Union Square and gear yourself for the fun time at the plaza.
Being an epicenter for shopping, luggage storage gives you the extra room to carry more while placing the existing bags at bay. And once you are done having those bags of goodies, store everything safely at the storage space and enjoy the rest of the offerings that Union Square has to offer.
Now watch your favorite shows at the theatre, take a walking tour around the square or relax at a cozy coffee shop without worrying about your bags. Just drop your bags safely with Vertoe instead of conventional luggage lockers near Union Square and have best your time at San Francisco.
Where can I Store my Luggage near Union Square with Vertoe?
Vertoe is placed at all the famous landmarks in San Francisco, especially near the major transit spots. Dropping bags near these transit locations like San Francisco airport, Oakland Airport, or Caltrain station opens the option to go hands-free as soon as you enter the city.
Multiple Vertoe spaces are also available near Union Square to provide convenient luggage storage near Union Square. This way you can choose your convenient location to drop bags and enjoy this theatre district or shop till you drop without getting worried about your bags. If you are left with more time and your SF exploration is still incomplete, do visit Downtown SF and enjoy the dominating skyline of this financial district. Vertoe stores your luggage at Downtown and its nearby location giving you ample options within the city.
Things to do near Union Square San Francisco
- What was once envisaged as a public plaza in the 19th century, Union Square has now become the third-largest shopping destination in the whole of the United States. It is not just the heart of San Francisco, but a glittering array of shopping, dining, and cultural experience.
- It takes a bit to get oriented with the surrounding of Union Square. Looking at the Macy’s, financial district, waterfront, SOMA, Chinatown and Northern beach are major attractions in different directions.
- Along the theatre district lies the TIX half-price ticket booth, which is a great place to pick up the tickets of the day's play at half the price.
- Macy’s Union Square and nearby Westin St. Francis hotel are a great stop for shopping and a nice stroll.
- Maiden Lane is a great place for art galleries, museums, and delectable restaurants. Geary street on the western side is the heart of the theatre district and nearby Post Street is famous for Gump’s Department Store. Look beyond and spiral staircases of Market Street are a delight.