Luggage Storage SFO Airport
Luggage Storage near San Francisco International Airport should be the first tick off of your travel itinerary. One of the busiest airports in the US, San Francisco Airport even offers direct rail service to the city. So leave your bags safely with Vertoe by booking luggage storage in San Francisco and having a hands-free gateway to the city.
Four different terminals, Inter-terminal transportation and numerous flight across different countries, San Francisco International Airport is the largest airport in Northern California and the busiest in California. If you are flying out on a short term visit from here, book the storage space for your heavy bags and other personal belongings to leave them safely with Vertoe.
Image Source: sf.eater.com
Need for Luggage Storage near San Francisco Airport
Luggage storage service near San Francisco airport with Vertoe, open avenues for a quick city visit or more elaborate plan. As popular destinations like the Golden Gate Bridge, China Town, etc, awaits at San Francisco, you would certainly not like to drag your luggage along at these attractions in San Francisco.
Bag storage near San Francisco Airport can turn your lame long layovers more delightful. Either stay put at the airport to enjoy the shopping and eating experience within airport premises or head out to have a quick glimpse of the city of San Francisco.
So either you plan a walking tour around the city or have a concert to attend where luggage can act as a restriction, just drop your bags safely with Vertoe instead of conventional luggage lockers near San Francisco airport and enjoy your plan without worry.
Where can I Store my Luggage near San Francisco Airport with Vertoe?
Vertoe is located at many locations in San Francisco covering all major transit spots. There are few options available near the San Francisco airport itself so you can plan a quick city visit to make the most out of your long layover. The other transit locations with nearby Vertoe availability are Oakland Airport and Caltrain station.
Vertoe shops near Union Square gives the freedom to enjoy the theatre district or go crazy with shopping. So while you enjoy this city center and have a glimpse of Downtown SF, Vertoe will take your luggage load off to multiply the fun.
Things to do near San Francisco Airport
- While taking a short or long layover at San Francisco Airport, there are options aplenty to have a great time. Within the airport there are numerous options for dining, shopping, relaxing with a spa and lounges and in general have a great time. Museums and kids play areas are notable and duty-free shopping is a delight.
- The vicinity of San Francisco airport with the city is a boon for quick sightseeing. Rapid and frequent transit options including BART, buses, and taxis make for an exciting journey. One may choose guided tours or go Alacarte depending on the available time.
- Once in the city, San Francisco never ceases to amaze you. While reeling through the fog at the Golden Gate Bridge is on everyone’s bucket list, riding a cable car through downtown is an absolute delight.
- Climb atop the twin peaks for a magnificent view of the city or stroll along Fisherman’s Wharf for lovely surroundings and great seafood.
- On the road less traveled, shopping at Union Square or Chinatown and unwinding at one of the many parks is an absolute treat. So go ahead and make a memory for a lifetime and make the most out of your layover at San Francisco airport.