Vertoe SFO Airport
Vertoe near SFO Airport should be the first tick off of your travel itinerary. One of the busiest airports in the US, SF Airport even offers direct rail service to the city. So leave your bags safely with Vertoe and having a hands-free gateway to the city.
Four different terminals, Inter-terminal transportation and numerous flight across different countries, SFO is the largest airport in Northern California and the busiest in California. If you are flying out on a short term visit from here, book the storage space for your heavy bags and other personal belongings to leave them safely with Vertoe.
Image Source: sf.eater.com
Need for Vertoe near SFO
Vertoe service near SF airport with Vertoe, open avenues for a quick city visit or more elaborate plan. As popular destinations like the Golden Gate Bridge, China Town, etc, awaits at SF you would certainly not like to drag your luggage along at these attractions in the city
Bag storage near SFO Airport can turn your lame long layovers more delightful. Either stay put at the airport to enjoy the shopping and eating experience within airport premises or head out to have a quick glimpse of the city.
So either you plan a walking tour around the city or have a concert to attend where luggage can act as a restriction, just drop your bags safely with Vertoe instead of conventional luggage lockers near SF airport and enjoy your plan without worry.
Things to do near SFO
- While taking a short or long layover at SF Airport, there are options aplenty to have a great time. Within the airport there are numerous options for dining, shopping, relaxing with a spa and lounges and in general have a great time. Museums and kids play areas are notable and duty-free shopping is a delight.
- The vicinity of SF airport with the city is a boon for quick sightseeing. Rapid and frequent transit options including BART, buses, and taxis make for an exciting journey. One may choose guided tours or go Alacarte depending on the available time.
- Once in the city, SF never ceases to amaze you. While reeling through the fog at the Golden Gate Bridge is on everyone’s bucket list, riding a cable car through downtown is an absolute delight.
- Climb atop the twin peaks for a magnificent view of the city or stroll along Fisherman’s Wharf for lovely surroundings and great seafood.
- On the road less traveled, shopping at Union Square or Chinatown and unwinding at one of the many parks is an absolute treat. So go ahead and make a memory for a lifetime and make the most out of your layover at SF airport.