Vertoe Oakland Airport
Vertoe near Oakland Airport gives you a gateway to forget about heavy bags and get rid of all additional luggage even before your check-in time. Vertoe instant storage service near Oakland airport helps you store your bags from a few hours to a few months and have a hands-free gateway to the city
Oakland International Airport is located approximately 10 miles south of Downtown Oakland and across SF Bay. If you have spare time to afford, make a quick adventure in the city because, at popular destinations like Golden Gate Bridge, China Town, etc, you would certainly not like to drag your baggage along. With Vertoe locations available at multiple places.
Image Source: commons.wikimedia.org
Need for Vertoe near Oakland Airport
Vertoe service near Oakland airport allows you to make instant plans for an excursion outside the airport. With so many locations to visit like the Aviation museum, Marina Park, Oakland Zoo, etc., do care to drop your heavy bags at safe bag storage near Oakland airport and then plan to explore these places luggage free.
If your visit is longer than a few hours, then plan yourself either a walking tour or check out all the major attractions of the city. Waterfront, Berkeley and Tilden Park are few of the choices to consider. And while the list goes on, you can choose to drop your luggage load with Vertoe instead of conventional luggage lockers near Oakland Airport and have uninterrupted fun during your visit.
Things to do near Oakland Airport
- Being the third-largest airport in the Bay Area, Oakland is an ideal place to get in and out of this fabulous city. And while you are at it, make the most of nearby attractions.
- Oakland Zoo locates at golf links is a perfect place for family outing amidst natural settings and fabulous animals.
- The Oakland Museum of California has an array of artifacts showcasing the history, art and natural sciences of California and its people.
- Want to go back to your childhood and live a fairy tale. Look no further than Fairyland showcasing over 30 sets including Captain Hook and Alice in Wonderland among others.
- If you wish to unwind before catching the next flight. Stretch your legs at Lake Merritt and the surrounding park to have a refreshing time.
- Within the airport, there are plenty of attractions to explore during a layover. Visit Airport Public Art, Golf Links or Aviation Museum and your time would be spent gainfully.