Renowned for the prestigious University of California, Berkeley offers many reasons to fancy a visit. And while you are on the exploration, Vertoe at Berkeley in the city helps you go hands-free while walking around these universities. Likewise, Vertoe offers services to give the required ease during your travel.
Go on top of Campanile for a breath-taking view, or enjoy the electrifying energy at open-air Hearst Greek Theatre for live concerts, Berkley will impress you in many ways. Catering expert culinary and adventurous outdoors, Berkley is filled with diversity. So don’t get tied up with your bags, utilizing service at Berkeley with Vertoe will only give you that extra pleasure of exploring carefree.
Image Source: en.wikipedia.org
Need for Vertoe near Berkeley
Walking around the interesting architecture definitely creates the need to have safe to be able to drop heavy bags and explore bag-free. Utilizing bags at Berkeley with Vertoe gives you more time admiring these buildings instead of worrying about your bags.
Talking of the exciting things, enjoy the bay view from the top of the Sather tower or boat around at Berkeley Marina, free ride always adds on to the extra comfort and gives room for other activities.
But if some concert at open-air Hearst Greek Theatre or other performances is on the agenda, just drop your bags safely with Vertoe instead of conventional lockers near Berkeley and escape those long queues at the baggage checks.
Things to do near Berkeley
- Berkeley is home to the University of California and renowned for being the birthplace for the 1960s free speech movement. It boasts of an array of theatres, cafes, shops and dining options.
- Even if you are not a scholar here, Berkeley University is a great place to visit. At the heart of it lies the Cal Campus which boasts of a number of historical and architectural marvels.
- To have a great evening immersed in cultural experience, Art District has a number of great theatres and museums. Berkeley Rep, Aurora Theatre, Art Museum, and music shows are an absolute delight.
- A short drive from downtown Berkeley, lies Tilden Park spread over 2000 acres. It is a great place to unwind amidst nature and is a perfect destination for family outings and hiking paths.
- As home to Peet’s and Chez Panisse, Berkeley is a lively culinary destination. It caters to a wide variety of audience and Michelin star restaurants go side by side with cheap eats at the university campus.
- To satiate your retail therapy desires, using the fourth street at Berkeley. It has an array of upscale and affordable shopping avenues and has a number of cafes and restaurants to serve culinary delights.