Luggage Storage Louvre Paris
If your Paris visit includes a visit to Louvre, then booking luggage storage near Louvre is a must. When the world’s largest art museum offers famous artworks, antiquities, and masterpieces, dragging your heavy bags throughout museums is a spoiler alert. So choose among multiple spaces for Luggage Storage in Paris with Vertoe and cherish these rare moments without a worry.
Taking you through French history, this former fortress will put you in awe. Art filled galleries, the museum is magnificent to cover in one go. So if you wish to spend hours admiring the various masterworks, go hands-free inside the museum and take your time enjoying the beauty of this royal palace and museum.
Image Source: pexels.com
Need for Luggage Storage near Louvre Paris
Louvre doesn’t allow visitors to go with heavy bags inside the museum. And this makes it the biggest reason to find professional bag storage near Louvre so that you can enter the museum without any hindrance. Avoid long queues for bag checks or fear of restricted entry by pre-booking your instant Baggage Storage Paris space with Vertoe.
The museum has many areas to explore and dragging bags throughout the visit is not possible. Rather leaving bags behind only increases the avenues of spending extended hours to understand the real beauty of the art here.
Vertoe’s expert storage services are any day a notch higher than any conventional luggage lockers near Louvre. At a minimum cost of €5.95, you get the absolute safety and also an insurance claim of $5000 for complete peace of mind. Be it for a few hours, some days, or even months, Vertoe gives the freedom to store bags for as long as you want to get that freedom of movement without luggage.
Where can I Store my Luggage near Louvre with Vertoe?
Vertoe offers multiple locations in Paris to help you find an instant luggage storage space in Paris from where you might be searching. Either visit our website or check the list of locations on the Vertoe iOS app to find a suitable location near you.
Catering to prime locations, Vertoe is available near major transit spots in Paris. Feel free to drop bags near Gare du Nord and Gare De Lyon before you start your visit to Louvre. This way you can be hands-free as soon as you enter the city until you plan to head out form the same station.
Things to do at Louvre Paris
- While the Louvre museum remains the topmost draw at Paris after the Eiffel Tower, there are many wonderful spots to explore nearby for a wholesome experience.
- Rue de la Paix and the square at Place de Vendome are great spots to visit between Eiffel Tower and Louvre Museum. These places are home to glimpses of rich French history, which is worth spending time.
- Vendome square is a wonderful place to explore Ministre de la Justice and visit some of the most cherished and expensive jewelry stores in the whole of France, like Burma.
- It’s difficult to set your sights always from the Ritz Hotel, which is home to the famous Coco Chanel. The majesty of this hotel makes it a sheer architectural marvel.
- For shopaholics, some wonderful shopping streets nearby include, Rue de George’s V, Rue de Rivoli, and Avenue des Champs Élysées among others. Tiffany’s, Disney, Gap, and UCB are some of the most famous brands to explore nearby.
- There are a plethora of famous cafes and restaurants in the vicinity of the Louvre, which offer delicacies from France and across the world. The sights and settings of the Cafe’s are an absolute delight.
Click here for more information