Luggage Storage Amsterdam Centraal
Amsterdam Centraal is the major international hub and the largest railway station in Amsterdam. Being the central point for many tourists and locals, Amsterdam Centraal makes a perfect spot for Luggage Storage in Amsterdam.
Dropping your bags near Amsterdam Centraal not only allows you to roam around the city hands-free but it also creates the opportunity to make instant plans and explore the unexplored. So before planning your trip here, make instant bookings with Vertoe and leave your bags with expert hands.
Image Source: commons.wikimedia.org
Need for Luggage Storage near Amsterdam Centraal
As the station leads to multiple locations in the city, Amsterdam Centraal is an ideal location to drop your heavy bags safely at the nearest Vertoe luggage storage space and travel the city hands-free. By doing so, you get the freedom to hire a bike and enjoy the city paddling across. If you are inclined to take a walking tour guide for in-depth information, make sure you pre-book Vertoe Baggage Storage Amsterdam Centraal and make your own options to enjoy this city without carrying the luggage load.
Famous for its artistic heritage, museums, and huge canal system, Amsterdam is not a place that allows moving around the city with big bags. To cater to the same issue, book a Vertoe location near Amsterdam Centraal and keep your bags in safe hands till you need them back.
Leave your bags with Vertoe and avail up to 30% off on your bookings.
Where can I Store my Luggage near Amsterdam Centraal with Vertoe?
Vertoe has multiple locations near Amsterdam Centraal to hold your bags. To get the complete list, you can either visit the website or search for the nearest Vertoe location on the Vertoe iOS app.
Covering other major transit locations, Vertoe spaces are also available near the Luggage Storage Services Schiphol Airport. This gives the ease of stepping out of the airport during those long layovers and utilize the time checking the highlights of the city.
Things to do near Amsterdam Centraal
- If you need a perfect view of Amsterdam city along with postcard-worthy pictures, head out to A’Dam Lookout near Central Station. Its observatory offers one of the best views of Amsterdam city and the swing makes for an Instagrammers delight.
- Whether you have come across Anne Frank’s diary or not, visiting Anne Frank’s House is a walk down the memory lane. It’s a must-visit while in Amsterdam.
- What better to do at Amsterdam than take a cruise through its canals. Take a ferry to Noord or ride along the beautiful banks of canals, this water ride is memorable in all ways.
- Having drinks and meals at amazing waterside restaurants and bars like Hanneke’s Boom, Meneer Neiges, and Tolhuistuin.
- To satiate your desires for retail therapy, head out to 9 streets and nearby shopping streets. These have a great collection of small stores, artisan collection, and loads of souvenirs to pick up.
Click here for more information