Luggage Storage SOHO New York City
Leave your bags with Vertoe and visit SoHo. This aesthetic neighborhood in Manhattan flaunts boutique shops, charming restaurants, and cobblestone paths perfect for afternoon strolls. Make your stroll luggage free by safely storing your bags with Vertoe. Vertoe will help you with luggage storage in NYC at one of our many baggage storage locations.
Need for Luggage Storage near SOHO
Call it a heart of Manhattan; SoHo is famous for its high-end destinations. From fine dining restaurants to scintillating nightlife; SoHo is as happening as it sounds. So be it exploring the vast shopping arena in the day time or enjoying a delectable dinner at night, storing heavy bags with Vertoe will keep your luggage worries away.
Soho sells everything from jewelry to attractive artwork to give the ultimate retail therapy. Shop as much as you like without the botheration of carrying those heavy bags as Vertoe will hold your shopping bags till you finish your shopping. So enjoy this fashionable and artistic neighborhood to the fullest and leave your heavy bags with Vertoe. And all this gives enough reason to utilize SOHO luggage storage and make your visit hands-free
Book SOHO baggage storage in three simple steps.
Where can I store my luggage in SOHO with Vertoe
There are plenty of Vertoe locations near SOHO where you can drop your bags. Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Penn station are the closets and are very ideal locations to leave bags while visiting SOHO. This gives the comfort of picking the bags back from a nearby location while returning back.
Talking of comfort, dropping bags at the transit locations is very convenient. Use vertoe spaces near Grand Central, Port Authority, Manhattan Cruise terminal to get the convenience of picking and dropping bags on the go. Vertoe is also available near major airports like JFK, LaGuardia Airport, Newark Airport to store your bags if you plan to explore big apple during long layovers.
Vertoe provides storage spaces at all the big neighborhoods of the city. Utilize these spaces near Brooklyn, Queens, Chelsea, Williamsburg and keep your luggage worries away.
Check out more Vertoe locations to drop off your bags at NYC
Things to do near SOHO
This aesthetic neighborhood in Manhattan flaunts boutique shops, charming restaurants, and cobblestone paths perfect for afternoon strolls. Here is a list of our favorite attractions in SoHo, get ready to explore!
- Dominique Ansel Bakery: This charming, little bakery is world-famous for its delicious treats, celebrated chefs, and innovative foods. Crediting with creating the cronut, French chef, Dominique Ansel, is a master, and his bakery is a must-visit in SoHo!
- Afternoon Walk: If you’re looking to get some shopping done in NYC, then SoHo is the place to be! This charming neighborhood in Manhattan great architecture, unique local shops, and excellent food!
- MoMA Design Store: Looking for trendy homeware, jewelry, and gifts? Find all the creativity displayed at MoMA at their retail store in SoHo. This store is a perfect place to pick up some souvenirs to bring back home to your friends as you tell them about your trip to NYC!
- Visit TriBeca where weekends offer family time and weekdays give sole time walking on Cobblestone Street to shop in fashionable boutiques and dine at trendy restaurants.
- A center of color and culture, Chinatown visit is apt hands-free. Since your hands will be busy relishing the exquisite Asian cuisine, leaving your bags with Vertoe will make it amazing.
- Washington Square Park is the most famous family destination in NYC. Centre zone of cultural activities park for children to play around, and picnic spot for families, Washington Square Park has a lot to offer.
Image Source: whistles.com