Luggage Storage Union Station Los Angeles
Store your bags with Vertoe at luggage storage near Union Station and get the freedom to explore the city without any baggage. Being the main train station of the city, Union Station opens the avenue of visiting multiple locations or go on a city tour. But carrying those heavy bags between stations can be a hassle. So if you plan to visit some famous landmarks in LA hands-free, drop your bags safely
Union Station is the largest railroad passenger terminal not only in LA but also in the West. Make sure you don’t lose your bags in the chaos of the station. And to make your travel more fun at LA, Vertoe provides luggage storage services in Los Angeles.
Image Source: commons.wikimedia.org
Need for Luggage Storage near Union Station
Being the main railway station of Los Angeles, Union Station is always bustling with tourists and locals alike. Avoid making your way through the heavy crowd along with multiple bags. If you have plans to commute through Union Station, it’s better to drop your bags at the nearest luggage storage with Vertoe. Vertoe offers many storage spaces nearby so that you can make a versatile itinerary and enjoy amazing events and activities at Union Station without being weighed down by your luggage.
But apart from being just a transportation hub, Union Station is an iconic symbol for interconnecting various arts, events and entertainment venues in LA. So it’s about visiting this tourist landmark or taking part in the most awaited event, save your self from the long queues at bag checks by safely leaving your bags behind if you don’t need them. Vertoe bag storage near Union Station meets this need.
Where can I Store my Luggage near LAX Airport with Vertoe?
Like Union Station, Vertoe is available at multiple transit locations in Los Angeles. Transit locations give the ease of going hands-free into the city right at the moment you step in. Be it Los Angeles International Airport or Burbank Airport, Vertoe is available to give the convenience of safe luggage storage in Los Angeles.
If you have plans to enjoy the city vibes around the city center, feel free to drop your bags in Downtown Los Angeles or Hollywood so that you can enjoy full entertainment without worrying about your bags.
One can not leave Los Angeles without experiencing the beachy vibes here. Vertoe luggage storage at Santa Monica and Venice Beach gives you the best options to spend a fun day on the beach beating the mundane life that too without any luggage worries.
Things to do near Union Station
- Union Station at LA is not just an apt tourist spot but a historic landmark with notable architecture and Spanish styled Rose Gardens. There are lots of attractions in the vicinity to cherish and have a good time.
- El Pueblo de Los Angeles is a collection of historic buildings, museums, artifacts, and exhibits. The monument gardens are home to monuments such as Olvera Street and the Chinese American Museum.
- Olvera Street is a wonderful place to live the Hispanic history of this city. It’s awash with window shopping avenues, souvenir shops and an array of Mexican restaurants.
- Old Chinatown at Central Plaza is home today ethnic Chinese shops and restaurants.
- Los Angeles State historic park is the perfect place nearby to unwind amidst natural settings.
- Old Plaza is located at the heart of El Pueblo de Los Angeles and is a famous destination for postcard-perfect pictures.